Saturday, February 26, 2011

Phase 2, Day 32

I had a minor set back this week. Actually, I don't really think I would call it a set back. On Thursday, I forgot to eat lunch. This was the first time during this round that I have skipped a meal. I do NOT recommend doing this. Even on accident. I woke up the next morning at 6:30 with my kids and got up and immediately passed out. I felt shaky most of the day. I normally skip the allowed melba toast/grissini breadstick, and fruit to get better losses. Yesterday I made sure I ate those to get the extra calories. I feel better today, but I will definitely not be skipping any more meals.

I plan on taking my last drops on March 9th and starting phase 3 on April 12th. Can't wait!

Today's loss: -1.2 lbs.
Total loss: -31.8 lbs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment