Monday, February 7, 2011

Phase 2, Day 14

Today has been 2 weeks since I started P2. I am feeling very impressed with myself for getting this far. It has definitely been a challenge. There have been days when all I wanted was to eat everything in sight. Emotional eating has always been a weakness of mine. While my husband is gone, I am always more emotional, especially with 3 small children crying "mommy, mommy" all day long. I have held strong, though and not eaten anything off protocol.

I bought smart water. It is bottled water with electrolytes. I am hoping that this will help with how tired I have been the past few days. I am not quite sure what else to do about it.

Yesterday was my measurements day. I take measurements only once a week. Here are this week's results:
waist: -1.5" (total -3")
hips: -1" (total -2.5")
chest: -.5" (total -3")
thigh: stayed the same (total -1")
arm: -.5" total (1.5")

today's loss: -.6 lbs total loss: -17.8 lbs

0 comments:

Post a Comment