Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Phase 2, Day 22

I had a stall last week. It was my first stall, and it only lasted a day. I am okay with that. I didn't do anything wrong. I followed protocol exactly. Stalls happen. I was lucky to not have my first stall until near the end of my third week.

My losses have slowed down a lot more than I was hoping, but also something that just happens. On average, women lose .5 lb a day. There have been two days in the past week when I have only lost .2 lbs. It was a little discouraging, but I have to be grateful. A loss is a loss. Even if I am not losing lbs, I am surely losing inches.

I have a little less than a month to go. I am hoping I can lose another 20 lbs in that time frame. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Today's loss: -.4 lbs. Total loss: -22.2 lbs

I took measurements on Sunday. This week's measurements results:
waist: -1" (total -4")
hips: -1" (total -3.5")
chest: stayed the same (total -3")
thigh: stayed the same (total -1")
arm: -.5" (total -2")

0 comments:

Post a Comment