Monday, January 31, 2011

Phase 2, Day 7

Today, when I stepped on the scale, I was very pleased to see my weight continue to go down. I had only gone down .3 lbs between days 5 and 6. I know why there was the small loss, and no, I did not cheat. I am down another 1.6 lbs between yesterday and today, which brings me down a total of 11 lbs from day 1 of phase 1.

I took measurements on Sunday. Since I am doing them myself, they aren't completely accurate, I'm sure. I am down a total of 9.5 inches. I have gone down an inch in each thigh, an inch in each arm, 2.5 inches in my chest (which really is always the first to go when I lose weight), 1.5 inches in my waist, and 1.5 inches in my hips.

As far as the protocol goes, I am pleased to say I have not strayed. This surprises me, because I really have never had self control when it comes to food. I am finding myself not hungry after a meal. I don't crave the same things I used to. I still have the mentality of "I want" sometimes, but I am learning that it really is just psychological. I just have to remind myself that no, I really don't want it, and I'm fine.

I was on a support forum, and someone had a saying in their signature that I really liked:

Dieting is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment