Saturday, January 29, 2011

Phase 2, Day 5

I am down another 1.1 lbs today. That brings the total to 9.1 lbs lost. Tomorrow I will take measurements and see how big of a difference it is. I have had to take my belt in a notch, which was exciting.

It has been slowly getting easier. I think one thing that makes it easy is that I have 3 young children who love eating the fastest foods to prepare (tacos, burritos, chicken, etc). I don't have to worry about feeding my husband right now because he is out of town for a few months. That is part of the reason I chose to do this diet now. I thought it would be easiest for me to prepare my own meal separate from my kids and not having to worry about making something nice for my husband. I am THAT wife. When my husband comes home from work, there is a homemade dinner ready on the table for him. I like to do that for him, and I love to cook, so it's really a win-win. Once I am done with phase 3, our meal choices will just be more healthy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment