Thursday, May 26, 2011

Round 2, P2 VLCD 17

I have been just awful about blogging during this round. Sorry about that!

I started Round 2 at 244 lbs. on May 8th. During the load days, I got back up to 251 (yikes!) and then immediately lost it during the first 3 days of the VLCD. This morning I weighed in at 226.4. This is a total of 45 lbs lost! So close to that 50 lb mark.

This round has been a little discouraging for me. I am not sure what it is, but I am having a harder time. This round is a short round for me. After a few of the things that went on during the last round (passing out, the rash, etc), I have decided it will just be better for me this time to do a short round. I started getting the rash again last week. It has progressed and is quite itchy. I have also been losing my hair this time. I started using Nioxin and it seems to help. From everything I have read, this a pretty common side effect and should go away once I up my calories during the next phase. I plan on starting P3 on June 1st.

Maybe next time I will do a longer round again. Because of the waiting period between rounds, it works out best for me to start the next round mid-September. Hopefully I will be better about blogging then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment